Sales Terms & Warranty
Columbus Auto Parts, LLC., provides a limited warranty of 30 days from the date a part is originally purchased from us, unless otherwise specified, and covers the replacement of the defective part.
The warranty applies only to the replacement unless a part cannot be located for exchange. In such cases, a full refund will be issued. A refund or an exchange of a defective part can only be processed with the original sales receipt. All items must be returned in their original condition for replacement and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation. Electrical parts cannot be returned.
Terms of Sale & Warranty Policy
- All sales are final.
- Parts will be replaced within 30 days if they are found to be defective.
- Electrical parts cannot be returned. (We do not accept responsibility for improperly installed electric parts, and we do not guarantee they will solve your electrical problem).
- Columbus Auto Parts, LLC., is not responsible for any consequential losses or damages.
- There is no warranty or reimbursement for labor under any circumstances.
- There is no warranty on timing belts, seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolant. If a defective part cannot be located for replacement, a full refund can be made by company check within 30 days.
- All sheet metal, glass, and body parts are sold “as is.”
- Non re-buildable or incomplete cores are not acceptable for credit.
- Carburetors or parts under $10.00 are not warranted.
- No claims made on body parts, color, or trim package.
- Damaged or altered parts are not warranted.
- No warranty honored without receipt.
- Overheating voids all warranties.
- Columbus Auto Parts, LLC., makes no claims regarding the suitability of any part for a particular purpose. Buyer is responsible for determining suitability of purchased parts for intended purpose.
- There is a $20.00 fee for all returned checks.
Special Order Warranty
- Special orders cannot be returned
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required for all special orders.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Parts and deposits left over 30 days shall be forfeited.
- Columbus Auto Parts, LLC., is not responsible for delays in UPS or freight shipments.
- All conditions listed in our terms of sale apply to special orders.
- Used engines are guaranteed against cracked block, head, or bad crankshaft. Parts external to the cylinder block and cylinder head(s) (i.e. carburetor, distributor, fuel pump, etc.) are not warranted.
- Used engines are guaranteed against rod knock, excessive smoking, and excessive oil consumption.
- All engine parts at time of sale must be returned with the core engine for core credit.
- All conditions listed in our terms of sale apply to engine. (Timing belt and rear main seal replacement and gasket inspection is recommended prior to engine replacement).